Change your Choices - Change your Age.
Anti-Aging Diet - Beauty, Sexuality, Youth - Your Skin - Glycation
Cosmetics - Emotions - Physical Regeneration and much more ...
An easier question to answer is, how do you specifically sabotage your beauty, youth and health?
1) Anti-Aging Diet:
Mimi Kirk, 74yrs old, 2013.
Raw Vegan - No botox, no surgery.
It is critically important to feed your cells what they need. Most of you do not. Instead, you stuff your body with chemicals, pesticides, hormones, preservatives, fats, MSG, sweeteners, white flour, sugar, salt, cows milk, additives and dyes, which apparently causes your brain to malfunction, as you cannot possible fathom why your body has become wrinkled, obese, depressed, lethargic and broken.
Focus on natural whole foods, and beverages, packed with vitamins,
minerals and enzymes - YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT - INSIDE AND OUT.
Listed below is most everything your body needs to remain healthy, mentally and physically active, and look younger than you are - every item has been specifically chosen to cover emotional state, energy level and health challenges, as well as external beauty - eyesight, hair, nails and skin (including wrinkles, acne, texture and pallor) - regardless of age.
Tomatoes, Avocado, Mushrooms.
Bell peppers, cucumber, carrots, celery.
Edamame, alfalfa sprouts, garlic, onions, ginger.
Raspberries, blackberries, elderberry, strawberries, blueberries, goji and acai berries.
Apricots, papaya, guava, passion fruit, maca, pineapple.
Water melon, cantaloupe (never combine melons with other fruit).
Banana, figs, dates, cherries, cranberry, pomegranate seeds.
NUTS and SEEDS - GRAIN/FIBER:
Almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, macadamia nuts, cashews, Brazil nuts (selenium) - hummus, tahini.
Pumpkin, sunflower, flax seeds.
Activated barley, buckwheat, oat grass, stabilized rice bran , quinoa, wheat germ.
HEMP HEARTS - Excellent natural source of protein. Add to salads or Greek yogurt.
Susan Sarandon, 66yrs old, 2013 - Vegetarian.
Eggs (boiled, poached, or scrambled) - free range, natural feed, no vaccines.
Tip: If an egg sinks in water, it is healthy - if it floats, it's no good.
Greek yogurt - Kefir (probiotics in both).
Goat cheese - unsalted butter.
Wild salmon, tuna, sardines, halibut, shrimp, cod, trout, mackerel, oysters, herring - Poki (raw ahi tuna - sashimi).
Seaweed for Iodine: Spirulina, nori.
Clams, mussels, oysters, caviar.
Tip: Never eat farm raised fish.
Turkey, lamb, beef (free range, grass fed only) - Duck liver/pate (animal liver is packed with nutrition).
JUICE - Beverage:
Raw coconut water - raw almond milk.
Pineapple, grapefruit, carrot, prune.
Green Tea - Water.
Red wine - one glass with dinner.
Turmeric, cayenne pepper, black pepper.
Extra virgin olive oil, coconut oil.
Local honey, bee pollen.
Horseradish, parsley, cilantro, rosemary.
Chlorella - Yaeyama chlorella from Japan is one of the very best.
Larabar - available at Trader Joe's. Delicious, all natural, health food bars.
Dark Chocolate - Cacao.
Go Green - Dietary supplement, organic green mix for pH balance, energy and mental focus.
Madal-Bal - Need to cleanse your body? Try this for 3, 5 7 or even 14 days. Expect weight loss.
FAT BURNING FOODS:
Glycation, also called the Maillard Reaction, occurs from eating sugar or highly refined carbs. Sugar attaches and binds to proteins in the blood and speeds the formation of advanced glycation end products, known as A.G.E's.
Cooked Food Creates Wrinkles:
Another reason why we age, is due to eating cooked food, which creates glycation. BBQ, grilled, smoked and roasted food are loaded with glycotoxins. If you want to slow aging and stay healthy - thus avoiding circulation, kidney and brain problems, cataract development, hardened arteries, joint stiffness, reduced muscle function, cardiovascular disease, strokes and Alzheimer's Disease - eat raw whole foods and choose poaching, steaming, baked and slow cooking instead.
The more living foods you eat, the more you can prevent A.G.E.s from creating new wrinkles in your skin:
1) Raw fruits & vegetables: negligible amounts of A.G.E.s
2) Steamed veggies: 10 to 100 A.G.E.s
3) Any food that comes in a box or package: 1000s of A.G.E.s
4) Dairy or meat: 10,000s of A.G.E.s
5) Traditional Thanksgiving dinner: 100,000s of A.G.E.s
The Journal of the American Diabetic Association actually advises that it’s better to eat things raw, steamed, boiled or lightly roasted – once it’s going past 100°F through broiling and frying, the A.G.Es quickly pile up.
- Complete article: houseofverona.com/how-“glycation”-causes-wrinkles
TIP: Cooked food destroys enzymes - we all lack Enzymes - aging is directly linked to enzyme depletion. Enzymes are required for every single chemical action that takes place in your body. All of your tissues, muscles, bones, organs, and cells are run by enzymes.
SUGAR CAUSES GLYCATION AND INFLAMMATION.
SUGAR AGES THE BODY RAPIDLY.
SUGAR FEEDS CANCER.
Sugar is poison to the skin and to the body and mind. A.G.E.s stimulate enzymes in the skin that start munching up collagen and elastic tissue. The resulting breakdown of collagen and elastin contributes directly to wrinkles, sagging and uneven skin tone.
FYI: Salt is a learned taste, not a natural one. Adding salt to food is un-natural, humans are the only primates that eat salt. Consuming salt deteriorates and destroys cells. A 'healthy' salt for those who demand it, is pink Himalayan salt, but use sparingly.
Foods that Protect and Reduce Glycation:
Lycopene-rich Tomato Paste - Spinach for Salicylic Acid - Broccoli.
Green Tea - Blueberry Extract - Grape Seed Extract - Resveratrol in Red Wine - Berries, Pomegranate.
Garlic - Ginger - Cinnamon - Curcumin - Almonds.
Carnosine in Eggs and Beef - Carnitine in Beef - Liver, Heart and Kidneys.
CoQ10 found primarily in fatty fish - Salmon, Tuna, Sardines.
1) Sulfur-residue foods contain enzymes that aid skin flexibility and collagen, rebuilding and protecting it from damage:
Hot peppers, broccoli, garlic, horseradish, radish, kale, onions, pumpkin seeds, spirulina, watercress.
2) Silicon maintains the strength and elasticity of cell walls and connective tissue. It directly aids in the regeneration of tissues, and thus makes a direct impact on wrinkles: Radishes, romaine lettuce, cucumber skin, bell pepper skin, tomato skin, young leafy greens, spinach, bananas, apricots.
3) Zinc is essential for skin beauty, wrinkle prevention and a healthy sex life. It promotes cell repair and growth. Enzymes that rebuild new collagen do not function properly without zinc: Pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, pine nuts, cashews, macadamia nuts, sesame seeds, young coconuts (not old and brown).
Maca root powder from Peru is great for the libido - use sparingly and buy only the best as some people have had negative physical reactions.
TOP TEN EATING TIPS:
1 Juicing is excellent at anytime as it gives the body fresh, living vitamins, minerals and enzymes.
2 Do not drink with meal other than sipping water or a glass of red wine. Drinks should really be taken before or after a meal.
3 Skip coffee after a meal as it acidifies the food.
4 Do not mix carbs with protein.
5 Eat fruit before a main meal or on its own, otherwise it will ferment and cause gas and bloating inside the body.
6 Eat as much fresh, raw fruit and veggies as possible. Organic fruit and veggies are better. Buy at local farmers market if possible, because otherwise you risk Monsanto pesticides and chemical herbicides.
7 If you need to cook, steam or bake in the oven.
8 Chew SLOWLY, taste and enjoy every mouthful - Sit down at a table to eat.
9 Do not eat cooked food late at night. Avoid snacks late at night - if not possible, try nutritious snacks such as raw veggies or fruit which will fill you and curb your appetite.
10 Throw away your microwave as it changes the molecular structure of the food and liquid, as well as your cells and DNA.
FYI REGARDING PROTEIN:
Our bodies break down protein into amino acids, and then re-assemble those amino acids into the proteins that our bodies need. It’s more energy efficient to consume the straight amino acids and have our body assemble them into the proteins we need. Amino acids are highly abundant in plant proteins such as vegetables, greens, hemp hearts (best source in nature), seeds and raw fruits. Animal protein is fear filled as well as saturated with antibiotics, hormones, radiation and other toxins.
Vegetarians are NOT what you think!
From Brad Pitt to Demi Moore, and the strongest animals on the planet.
Alyssa Milano, 44 yrs old, 2013 - Vegetarian.
Specific Anti-Aging Foods
Royal Jelly contains collagen, a main protein in our connective tissues which keeps our skin youthful, smooth, and wrinkle-free. A Japanese team of scientists found in 2004 that it promotes the synthesis of new collagen in the body. It also contains 28 trace minerals, including Sulfur (S), Zinc (Zn), Manganese (Mn), and Iron (Fe), which are essential for skin beauty.
Beauty Tip: Eat more tomatoes.
Lycopene provides natural sunscreen.
BAD - Fast Checklist:
Acrylamide - mammary tumors.
Dioxane - nasal passages, cancer.
Mineral Oil, Paraffin, Petrolatum - clogged pores, early aging.
Padimate-O - Risk of skin cancer.
Parabens - disrupts hormones.
Phenol carbolic acid - circulatory collapse.
Propylene glycol - skin irritation, inhibits skin growth.
Sodium laureth sulfate - beak down skin moisture barrier!
Synthetic fragrance, colors and sunscreen - cancer.
Toluene - anemia, lowered blood cell count .... VERY poisonous.
Triclosan - Breaks down resistance to antibiotics.
Dangerous ingredients to look out for in skincare products - In depth explanation:
We recommend you AVOID products that contain ANY of these ingredients.
1) Acrylamide: Found in many hand and face creams. Studies suggest it may cause breast tumors.
2) Alcohols: ethanol, ethyl alcohol, methanol, benzyl alcohol, isopropyl alcohol and SD alcohol - Very drying and irritating for the skin. Alcohols strip away the skin's natural acid mantle, making you more vulnerable to bacteria, molds and viruses. May promote brown spots and premature aging of skin.
Note: Stearyl and cetearyl alcohol are waxes and have nothing in common with the alcohols listed above.
3) Dioxane: (a synthetic derivative of coconut). Widely used in skincare products. Usually contains high concentrations of 1,4-dioxane, easily absorbed through the skin. 1,4-dioxane is considered a chemical "known to the State of California to cause cancer." It is a by-product of the cancer-causing petrochemical ethylene oxide, which is used as part of a process called ethoxylation, which makes harsh ingredients milder. 1,4-Dioxane is also suspected of being a kidney toxicant, neurotoxicant and respiratory toxicant, among others, according to the California EPA. It is also a leading groundwater contaminant.
5) Padimate-O: (also known as octyl dimethyl) - found mostly in sunscreens. Like DEA, a nitrosamine-forming agent. There is concern that the energy absorbed by this sunscreen is then turned into free radicals, which may actually increase the risk of skin cancer!
6) Parabens: methyl, propyl, butyl, and ethyl paraben – Widely used as a preservative in skincare products (including moisturizers). Studies suggest they may cause cancer and interfere with the body’s endocrine system, as well as causing allergic reactions and skin rashes.
7) Phenol carbolic acid: Found in many lotions and skin creams. Can cause circulatory collapse, paralysis, convulsions, coma and even death from respiratory failure.
8) Rancid natural emollients: Natural oils used in skincare products should be cold pressed. When oils are refined, they are stripped of vital nutrients and also contain poisonous trans fatty acids. Natural oils can also go rancid if kept past their use-by date.
9) Toluene: Made from petroleum or coal tar, and found in most synthetic fragrances. Chronic exposure linked to anemia, lowered blood cell count, liver or kidney damage, and may affect a developing fetus. Butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT) contains toluene. Other names may include benzoic and benzyl.
10) Triclosan: An anti-bacterial agent, widely used in skincare products (also used in weed killers). There is evidence to suggest triclosan may contribute to creating strains of bacteria that are resistant to antibiotics, due to its wide use in skincare products.
- Thank you to Xtend-Life for the above info.
FYI: We highly recommend Xtend-Life Cosmetics from New Zealand - they have no harmful ingredients and are superb for the skin - we have used them for several years now for facial youth and beauty.
Tips to Keep Your Skin Beautiful,
Glowing and New:
1) Always clean your face of makeup before sleep - never use soap.
2) Use a moisturizer everyday.
3) Best care for body skin is shea butter, cocoa butter, virgin coconut oil, jojoba oil, murumuru butter, palm oil, rice bran extract, aloe vera juice.
Exfoliation: Brush in direction of arrows.
Carol Alt, 52yrs old, 2013. Raw Food Vegan.
Men and women have the same
physical regeneration schedule:
Kristen Bell and Dax Shephard.
Peta's sexy vegetarian couple.
120 Days - NEW Red Blood Cells.
In roughly one year there is approximately 98% total renewal - so WHY do you still have the same physical challenges, disease or illness? Take a long, hard, serious look at your diet AND your emotions.6) Mental and Emotional State:
Wickedly Intelligent Vegetarian.
1) Stress causes insomnia, lethargy, illness and facial wrinkles. Stress raises cortisol level = stomach fat.
2) Sleep is critical - sleep rejuvenates, rests and heals the body and mind. Problem sleeping? Take long deep breaths to calm the mind and body.
3) Mental-emotional issues? Beat up a cushion, keep a journal, write a letter but don't send it, have a conversation with the person you are upset with using a teddy bear as the person.
4) NEVER TAKE ACTION WHEN ANGRY. Calm down first, even sleep on it ... then make a decision and take action.
5) TAKE RESPONSIBILITY. Never blame others. Ask yourself HONESTLY what do you have to learn from the experience, and take responsibility for the event that you probably, somehow, created yourself.
6) LIVE WITH GRATITUDE. Instead of gossiping, judging, criticizing, hating and complaining, start saying thank you for everything you have and give compliments, love, hugs and thanks to those around you.
7) You CANNOT force another person to love you, and you CANNOT change another person until they want to change, but you CAN change YOU.
8) FOCUS ON WHAT YOU WANT, not on what you don't want. Release everything and everyone in your life that is not for your highest good.
9) Throw away everything that you don't need, don't use, don't like. Keep only what you use, what you really need, what has a special meaning. Then, try some Feng Shui. Your environment is a reflection of who you are within. WHO ARE YOU?
10) Hold onto nothing and no-one. Live in the present moment, TODAY - tomorrow depends on today, and yesterday is GONE. Find forgiveness of self and then LET GO. Hold onto yesterday and you will NEVER be happy.
Drugs and alcohol will not make pain go away - neither will hoarding, shopping, over-eating or plastic surgery. Lie to yourself, hide your feelings and emotions or be honest and real, EXPRESS AND RELEASE THEM. No matter how long it takes, face the truth, work thru the pain and release it - there is no hurry, but the sooner you do it, the sooner you will stop aging, start living and find inner peace and happiness.
Addiction, anger, hatred and negativity pushes away beauty, love and happiness.
So ... play uplifting music, dance, watch funny movies, take a long bath or shower, visit the ocean, have sex as often as possible, cry deeply or scream as loudly as you want, anytime you need to, to release pain, and then ... LAUGH! After all, life is just a game, and beauty truly comes from within.
CHANGE YOUR CHOICES, CHANGE YOUR AGE ...
No-one decides what you put in your mouth - YOU DO.
No-one forces you to feel a specific emotion - YOU DECIDE.
Your health and happiness, your inner beauty, is YOUR CHOICE.
Anti-aging is a lifestyle.
WHEN WOULD NOW BE A GOOD TIME TO BEGIN?
I never get sick, never had fillers, and i've got tons of energy.
I take care of my skin, and i always express how i feel.
I eat mostly raw foods.
Stay away from these.
Your New Shopping List
Find out specifically what your body is lacking.
This website is for informational and educational purposes and is not intended to provide individual medical or nutritional advice which should be obtained from a qualified health practitioner.